January February March April May June July August September October November December
On this page, we will list all historical events that have occurred on 10 February. The students can refer them while preparing for all competitive exams and banking exams.
- 1824 – The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1917 – World War I: Mesopotamian campaign: Baghdad falls to Anglo-Indian forces commanded by General Stanley Maude.
- 1999 – Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 1886 – Anandibai Joshee: First Indian Woman to Qualify as a Doctor in USA
Birthday / Anniversary:
Death / Death Anniversary:
- 1955 – Alexander Fleming, Scottish biologist, pharmacologist, and botanist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1881)