The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UK PSC) was Constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of Uttarakhand vide Notification No. 247/1-Karmik-2001 dated 14th March 2001. At present, the strength of the Commission is the Chairman & the four Members.
List of Exams:
- Lecturer Intermediate College
- Assistant Prosecution Officer
- Earth Evam Sankhya Adhikari
- All Subjects for Assistant Professor Degree College Exam 2017
- Manager State Pharmacy Uttarakhand Ayush (Ayurvedic and Unani) Department.
- Accountant/ARO (Accounts) & Inspector Legal Metrology exam-2012
- Polytechnic Lecturer (Group ‘B’) Posts
- Urban Engineering/Asst. Engineering
- Screening Exam Group ‘C’ Posts in various Dept.
- PCS (J) Exam
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer Exam
- Rangers Officer
- Asst. Radio Officer
- PCS New Syllabus (Pre)
- PCS New Syllabus (Main)
- Lect. Ayurveda Screening Exam
- Typist/Computer Assistant from Daftary, Paricharak & Driver
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission,
Haridwar (Uttarakhand) -249404
Ph. No. : 91-01334-240606
Email Address: [email protected]