UKPSC has invited online application for the Uttarakhand judicial service Civil Judge Examination 2018. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through its official website on or before 29 October 2018.
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Exam 2018: Important dates
- Last date for online application: October 29, 2018
- Last Date to submit online application fee: October 29, 2018
UKPSC Civil Judge Exam: Vacancy details
- Name of the post: Civil Judge
- Number of posts:14 posts
How to apply
How to apply for UKPSC Civil Judge Examination:
- Visit the official website – https://ukpsconline.in/RPS/Home.aspx
- Click on the relevant job post from Advertisement No. A-1/02/E-2/CJ(JD)/2018-19
- Read through the eligibility criteria
- Register yourself by clicking on ‘New User/Registration Here’
- Login to your profile
- Fill the application form, pay the application fee and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
General/OBC – Rs.185.40
SC/ST of Uttarakhand State – Rs.95.40
The applicant must possess a Bachelor of Law degree from a recognized university. S/he must have a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script and basic knowledge of computer applications. Check out fix body group.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination followed by an Interview.
The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 per month.