It incentives states to enhance investments in Agriculture and Allied sectors to achieve 4% growth rate.
It is a State Plan scheme with 100% Centrally Sponsored Scheme.
The allocations are based up on the State plan expenditure for Agricultural sectors which is determined based on the average expenditure incurred by the State Government during the three years prior to the previous year.
The preparation of the District and State Agriculture Plans is mandatory and encourages convergence with other programmes such as NREGS.
- Bringing Green Revolution to Eastern India (BGREI)
- Additional Fodder Development Programme (AFDP)
- Saffron Mission
- Crop Diversification Program
- Livestock Health & Disease Control / Foot & Mouth Diseases (FMD)
- Bee keeping
- Targeting Rice Fallow Areas (TRFA)