AP PSC Departmental Tests
Andhra Pradesh AP PSC Departmental Tests
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts APPSC Departmental Test for which the notifications are released on the official website. The Departmental tests are for the working state government employees. Eligible candidates who are interested can apply by filling an online application form. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the government body, which recruits the eligible candidates by conducting various competitive examinations for the vacancies in departments, organizations, and ministries under the government of Andhra Pradesh state.
Complete information regarding APPSC Departmental Test such as examination fee, how to apply, important dates, etc. is given on this page.
The AP PSC Departmental Tests are conducted twice every year – once in May, and second time in the month of November.
The exact schedule is updated on the official website.
Only the people working as an employee in the below-mentioned departments can only apply.
Name of the Departments
- Commercial Taxes
- Treasuries and Accounts
- Mines & Geology
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts
- A.P. Public Service Commission
– Rs 50/- (each test). There is no fee for tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Language.
Mode of Payment
The Candidates should make the payments of application fee either through Challan form in any branch of State Bank of India or AP Online centre.
Steps to Apply
How to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test:
- Please visit the AP PSC official website ie. www.apspsc.gov.in, then goto “Departmental Test”
- The candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Please obtain the challan form by entering details like name, date of birth etc.
- Pay application fee and obtain fee payment slip with journal number mentioned on it.
- Now, use this general number for filling the online application form.
- After successful submission, please take printout of the application form for future reference.
List of books allowed for the Departmental Tests which are to be answered with books. Download PDF
The candidate should note that books containing commentaries, short notes, summaries, questions & answers, made easy & solved problems are not allowed inside the examination hall.