UPSC Recruitment 2021 advertisement has been released on the official website. Candidates would be able to apply for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer on upsc.gov.in. Important dates and other details can be found here.
The notification has been released for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer, Civil in the office of Chief Engineer cum Special Secretary, Engineering in the Union Territory, Chandigarh, Engineering Department. More detailed information can be found by candidates on upsc.gov.in.
In order to apply for the posts, the upper age limit of candidates is 35 years. However, certain age relaxations are allowed as per rules. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification before applying for the post. Important dates and other details can be found here.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Date
|Candidates can apply till||December 30, 2021|
|Candidates can print the application form till||December 31, 2021|
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Steps to Apply
- o to the official website-upsconline.nic.in.
- Now click on the notification that says, “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS.”
- A new window would open up.
- Candidates would find a notification that says, “Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil).”
- Candidates should now click on Apply Now option.
- Candidates are advised to read the terms and conditions and then proceed to fill the application form.
- It should be noted that candidates have to at first register and then fill the application form.
- Candidates have to register with details such as Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Nationality, Gender, Community and other details.
- Following this, candidates have to fill the application form by uploading necessary documents such as Education Qualification, Caste Certificate and others.
- Candidates should note that they have to pay an application fee of Rs 25. No fee would be charged for SC, ST, Woman, PwBD candidates.
Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application form for future reference. Further, candidates should keep a check on the official website for more updates. It should be noted that the person selected would be on probation period as per rules.