Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The Head Office of the MPSC is located at the Maharashtra State Capital Mumbai.
- Maharashtra State Services Examination
- Maharashtra State Engineering Services Examination Gr A & Gr B
- Maharashtra State Forest Service Examination
- Maharashtra Agricultural Services Examination
- Police Sub Inspector Examination
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Examination
- Sales Tax Inspector Competitive Examination
- Assistant At Mantralaya Examination
- Civil Judge (Junior Division), Judicial Magistrate (First Class), Competitive Examination
- Clerk typist Examination
Each MPSC exam has its own set of syllabus. On this page we have listed all the MPSC examination syllabus in details. The MPSC Syllabus is listed in PDF format as well as text format. Some of the syllabus are in Marathi only.
The results will be posted here once announced.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Bank of India Bldg., 3rd floor, M.G.Road,
Mumbai - 400 001,
Official Website: http://www.mpsc.gov.in/