The scheme is launched to provide conducive environment for industrial development.
Various initiatives under the scheme includes –
ShramSuvidha Portal –
- Allocation of Unique labour identification number (LIN) to labour to facilitate online registration.
- This portal will help timely redressal of grievances.
- Single Harmonized Form to make filing complaints simple.
- Filing of self-certified and simplified Single Online Return by the industry.
- Labour inspector to upload inspection report within 72 hours.
Random Labour Inspection scheme – A computerized list of inspections will be generated randomly to reduce inspector raj. Inspector has to upload report within 72 hours
Universal Account Number (UAN) for Employee Provident Fund (EPF) –
- An UAN is allotted to EPF subscribers to make Provident Fund account more portable and universally accessible by centrally compiling & digitizing their information.
- The portability of the Social Security Benefits to the labour of organised sector across the jobs and geographic areas will be ensured.
Apprenticeship Protsahan Yojana –
- It envisages on imparting on-the-job training to apprentices.
- Government will reimburse 50 percent of stipend paid by employers to increase employability of youth by giving them skills.
Revamped Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana – Introduction of convergence of social security schemes namely Aam Admi Bima Yojna and National Old Age Penskion Scheme on RSBY smart card through improved IT framework