- History, Economics, Civics and Geography.
- Physical Science.
- Natural Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Basic things about disaster management
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, Including
a). Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s financial implications.
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications to financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
g). Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h). Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Mental Ability (Verbal and Nonverbal)
- Logical Reasoning
- Descriptive Passage
- Logical Passage
- Narrative Passage
- a) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving the structure of a passage.
b) Spelling, Punctuation, Proof-Reading, Editing Skills
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.