The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency's charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
List of Examinations Conducted by the U.P. Public Service Commission time to time. (Direct recruitment through interviews only as per the service rules of various posts)
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary Examination.
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Main Examination.
- Combined State/Lower Subordinate Examination.
- R.O/A.R.O Preliminary Examination (Only for the Commission)
- R.O/A.R.O Main Examination(Only for the Commission)
- A.P.S. Examination(Only for the Commission)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Examination.
- U.P. Nyayic Seva (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer Examination
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
10 Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
Allahabad - 211018